Friday, December 25, 2009

Animal Collective-Feels

If you have been paying attention at all to the blogosphere and altmusic review sites you are fully aware it was the year of Animal Collective and Merriweather Post Pavilion.  For me personally it took me awhile to catch on to the craze/hype/whatever you wanna call it.  One of their albums that I really think is overlooked is Feels.  I bought Feels when it came out by random cuz i was record shopping and the album cover really caught my eye.  I was maybe a sophomore in high school when I bought it and it both confused me/blew me away because I had never really heard anything like it before.  This is my personal favorite AnCo album.

Animal Collective-Feels


Photobucket

http://www.mediafire.com/?glrnm2zkomy


-Zak

No comments:

Post a Comment